Our B1 exam preparation course is specifically for those who need a B1 language level to obtain certain visas for Germany. For example, if you are looking for a job (professionally qualified applicants), want to do vocational training or are looking for a training place, B1 language level is required. Our B1 language course is also suitable for IT specialists who want to work in Germany.
This intensive course is the perfect preparation for your B1 exam at a Goethe-Institut. With the help of an experienced German teacher and examiner, we will get you ready for the B1 certificate.
Goethe-Zertifikat B1 preparation course: exercises & valuable tips – 3 intensive weekends!
- We will prepare you for all 4 parts of the exam.
You will receive qualified feedback and lots of useful tips for the exam from your teacher.
- The material and tasks will be similar to those of the real exam.
All material is included in the course fee.
- Our teachers are qualified German teachers with training and experience as examiners in the official German language exams.
- Small groups: maximum 6, minimum 3
- Classes are held on 3 weekends with each weekend consisting of two 90-minutes lessons on Saturday and two 90-minutes lessons on Sunday.
Requirement for enrollment: Knowledge of German at B1 level.
Where can I take the B1 exam after the Lingoplanet preparation course?
The exam can be taken at Goethe-Instituts and other licensed institutions worldwide. You can find more information about exam dates, exam institutes and fees on the official website of the Goethe-Institut.